Refreshment package question

Is there a timeline or limit to ordering the water under the refreshment package? For example, when you get a bottle of water do you need to wait 20 min or an hour before u can get another one?

No time limit.

Does anyone know if the fresh-squeezed juices in the Vitality Cafe are included in any of the packages, or is it only the fresh-squeezed juices at breakfast?

Juices at the Vitality Cafe are included.

• 3 months later...
Are premium waters such as San Pellegrino or Evian included in the refreshment package? What about Ginger Beer (which is nonalcoholic)

Pellegrino yes, Evian no, ginger beer yes if they have it (i’ve found it a bit unpredictable as to whether they will have it at any given bar)

Are premium waters such as San Pellegrino or Evian included in the refreshment package? What about Ginger Beer (which is nonalcoholic)

Ginger beer is included. Was able to get the whole can since is not a fountain drink. Had Gosling Ginger Beer on Adventure of the Seas, and my last sailing on the Grandeur I had Gosling and Fever-Tree (my favorite as its much stronger than Gosling IMO).

Sent from my iPad using Forums