Best Hotel at Cape Canaveral

musigal

yes ... maybe .... It was solid for PnC

But is LofH worthy of the effort? Questions have come up locally about their claims of veteran owned and we support vets ... as a veteran and retired military I'm not immediately impressed when a company says "we support vets" or "we are veteran owned"

contributing 1 cent a year qualifies for this claim ... having served for a handful of days qualifies for this claim .... I've seen the abuse and it really raises my blood pressure.

Taking a cab sounds good but I believe the OP has a car and needs to pay for parking during the cruise? Then the taxi cost will be additional and unnecessary.

The hotel offers the following:

If you didn’t use a Park and Cruise Package and booked a different rate, don’t worry. You can add parking and shuttle service to your reservation at check-in.

• Three-night cruises: $30 USD (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Four- and five-night cruises: $35 USD (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Six- and seven-night cruises: $40 USD (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Eight- and nine-night cruises: $45 USD (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

I was responding to someone who is going to take a shuttle for $40 per person instead of a taxi

Google goportcanaveral. We did that for our Feb cruise. There you can book hotel and transfers. We got a hotel in Titusville and transfers to and from the ship. They were awesome.

Which hotel did u stay at in Titusville ?