How soon can you book shows on the RC website?

Hey there everyone,

Any idea when we can start scheduling some of the entertainment via the royal caribbean website? Cruise is May 20 on the Liberty, thinking about the ice show, saturday night fever and/or whatever else is available.

Thanks!!

Hey there everyone,

Any idea when we can start scheduling some of the entertainment via the royal caribbean website? Cruise is May 20 on the Liberty, thinking about the ice show, saturday night fever and/or whatever else is available.

Thanks!!

No set time.

Hey there everyone,

Thanks!!

You can’t book any entertainment on Liberty ahead of time. The shows are all geared to either first or second seating.

Will you receive an email from Royal Carribean when the shows are available to be booked?

No.

And if Royal did send an email, it probably would not apply to your sailing.:rolleyes:

And if Royal did send an email, it probably would not apply to your sailing.:rolleyes:

I just received a email for my upcoming November Harmony cruise, stating I can save 25% on excursions.

Only problem is I was on Harmony last November, going on Freedom this November.:o:')