qestions about timing of back to back

Kitt Grey

I will be on Ncl Epic for its last Med cruise in Oct/Nov this year then the trans atlantic. . I would like to do something in Barcelona on the change over say but am trying to figure out what times work for excursions.

I know we are scheduled to start disembarkion at 5 am does anyone know what time we would be processed as B2 B guests? to complicated matters I am hoping to get a POSH pass for the transatlantic and I know they sell out fast.

Any help would be appreciated I searched but could not find the info I needed.

Because Epic has two pick up points, Rome and Barcelona, they don’t normally clear the ship. Go to guest relations, they give you paperwork and explain it. We’ve disembarked at 7am and been able to board anytime from 10am

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure about the excursions, but if you go to Guest Services early in the morning they will sell you the posh pass before anyone else is on board.

Have a good trip

Thanks for the answer. To clarify will they sell it before the ship goes through all the disembarkation process?

When in Europe, the B2B process is usually extremely straightforward. There isn’t the requirement to clear the ship for example, even without the fact of the Rome/Barcelona embarkation.

However, things may be complicated by the fact that you are going on a transatlantic. Whenever I have done a transatlantic, they have wanted to check documents before boarding (although mine have been from the U.K. and I am not American).

During the first cruise you will get a communication from guest services telling you what to do. You may need to go there to get a new card, and perhaps they will check any documents there.

If I were you, I would ask them fairly early during the first cruise about the procedure for getting passes. I suspect that they will be able to sort you something out before the masses get there, especially if you ask them very nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve been on a b2b from Rome to Barcelona and then the T/A. During the first leg go to Guest Services and mention you want to get a Posh Club pass for the T/A leg. Hopefully they will reserve spots for you.

The day the ship is docked in BCN it’s like a normal port day for you, unlike in the USA where you need to get off ship to go thru Immigration. You either stay on ship or get off ship to sightsee.

Sent from my iPad using Forums