Anthem 31 Mar to 7 April 2018

Well just back from my cruise a quick review

Embarkation: we arrived at 10 am dropped off our bags and walked in to the terminal went through security and on to suite check-in 2 mins there and straight on to ship 10 mins total from luggage to gangway.

Food: We ate at the windjammer for lunch on first day food was good staff great, for most breakfasts we used room service every morning our order arrived on time hot and correct Wilmere who delivered it was fantastic always bringing us little extras like slice fruit or Danish the eggs were done perfect each day with the best bacon.

For lunch we varied our locations sometimes Coastal kitchen which is amazing food and the staff is top notch, the dog house at sea plex the Brats are great, and of course the pub which has a good menu.

Dinners were mainly in the Main Dinning room The food was delicious and the service was outstanding we sat in Millisants sections she is so friendly. I am a huge fan of the Escargot and even when it was not on the menu she got it for me. We had dinner at Wonderland it was simply amazing I was not sure what to expect but it was sooooo good bot food and service.

Room: we were in superior grand suite 7634 the room was great a little smaller than on freedom class but nice have 2 doors to bathroom came in handy the upgraded bathroom amenities were fantastic our room stewart Wilbert was quiet but efficient he also did towel creations every night

I will go into more detail and add pictures soon

We were on the same ship. We thought the dinner in the main dining room 8:15 seating food was horrible nights 1 & 2. Seriously contemplated getting the package for the upgraded restaurants. Ate in the Windjammer night 3, gave the Dining room another chance night 4 and the food was excellent from there on out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well just back from my cruise a quick review

Embarkation: we arrived at 10 am dropped off our bags and walked in to the terminal went through security and on to suite check-in 2 mins there and straight on to ship 10 mins total from luggage to gangway.

Food: We ate at the windjammer for lunch on first day food was good staff great, for most breakfasts we used room service every morning our order arrived on time hot and correct Wilmere who delivered it was fantastic always bringing us little extras like slice fruit or Danish the eggs were done perfect each day with the best bacon.

For lunch we varied our locations sometimes Coastal kitchen which is amazing food and the staff is top notch, the dog house at sea plex the Brats are great, and of course the pub which has a good menu.

Dinners were mainly in the Main Dinning room The food was delicious and the service was outstanding we sat in Millisants sections she is so friendly. I am a huge fan of the Escargot and even when it was not on the menu she got it for me. We had dinner at Wonderland it was simply amazing I was not sure what to expect but it was sooooo good bot food and service.

Room: we were in superior grand suite 7634 the room was great a little smaller than on freedom class but nice have 2 doors to bathroom came in handy the upgraded bathroom amenities were fantastic our room stewart Wilbert was quiet but efficient he also did towel creations every night

I will go into more detail and add pictures soon

Wow you got on the ship fast !

We were on the same sailing, same type of cabin 13634. Agree with assessment with main dining room. We only ate there the first night then chose to use our pre-purchased specialty dining package and Coastal Kitchen the other nights.

Found challenges with room service,(not being delivered on morning) and stateroom attendant (beverage package cups not provided, excursion tickets, VOOM logon information, and other items) delivered to another stateroom. Had a problem getting things straightened out the first day or two. :confused:

We were on the same sailing, same type of cabin 13634. Agree with assessment with main dining room. We only ate there the first night then chose to use our pre-purchased specialty dining package and Coastal Kitchen the other nights.

Found challenges with room service,(not being delivered on morning) and stateroom attendant (beverage package cups not provided, excursion tickets, VOOM logon information, and other items) delivered to another stateroom. Had a problem getting things straightened out the first day or two. :confused:

Did you change staterooms before your cruise?

I'm also impressed with how early you were able to board! Did you park at Cape Liberty? We're thinking of booking a last-minute cruise on Anthem next month and were wondering how early we can arrive and park in the garage.