Brilliance of the Seas

jhart7

Hi everyone, we are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa in September, and I had a couple of questions.

Is the only food options Park Cafe after 9 pm?

Does anyone have a copy of the menu for Park Cafe?

Is there an escape room on the ship?

Do you need reservations?

We are currently signed up for My Time Dinning, this is our 4th cruise but the first time not having a set dinner time has anyone had any difficulties with My Time?

We are in Room 9004 our first balcony, any info on this room?

It looks as if the ship is currently in dry dock, are they adding anything new?

We are going for my wife's 40th and I was told that our booking agent would request to have a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered fruit in our room upon arrival, has anyone else had success or failure with these requests?

SOOO excited for our first (kid less) cruise

Thanks in advance

Joe

Park Cafe and room service are the only food options after 9pm. I've not seen a menu for Park Cafe.

I had the room above it once, it's the smaller Balcony room, mainly less storage and a love seat instead of full couch. Kool view towards from and can see into the Bridge Wing so you can see them docking from that side. Also less overhang, more sun... The gifts you asked for are paid from your Travel Agent, Royal doesn't just give them for Anv. Should be there when you board or shortly after. Speaking Congrats! My Step Dad just passed 3 weeks ago, him and my Mom made it 44 years...

Don't think anything new, they added all new stuff last Dry Dock 5 years ago. A typical Dry Dock is every 5 years to get at the Hull and machinery under water. No Escape Room...

There was an escape room on our cruise in March. We didn't go, but we thought about it. They also had the silent disco, again we didn't go...LOL

I have not seen any mention of this activity on Brilliance. That would be interesting to hear more about. :D

Hi everyone, we are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa in September, and I had a couple of questions.

Is the only food options Park Cafe after 9 pm?

Does anyone have a copy of the menu for Park Cafe?

Is there an escape room on the ship?

Do you need reservations?

We are currently signed up for My Time Dinning, this is our 4th cruise but the first time not having a set dinner time has anyone had any difficulties with My Time?

We are in Room 9004 our first balcony, any info on this room?

It looks as if the ship is currently in dry dock, are they adding anything new?

We are going for my wife's 40th and I was told that our booking agent would request to have a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered fruit in our room upon arrival, has anyone else had success or failure with these requests?

SOOO excited for our first (kid less) cruise

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe, what itinerary? Curious because DW and I are on BOTS 8day in December. Please do review and pics when you get back! Thanks!

I have heard it is doing some type dry dock in Amsterdam, do not know for sure. We are coming back across, to Tampa, in September, room on same deck. We have been on this ship 3 times and have always liked it, it is older and has some wear, but we have found it to be a good ship. Get to know the person who works and is in charge of the centrum bar, that guy will take care of you, so I have found each time I am on this ship, even though each was different guy. We have always found the park cafe, very good. When a show is put on in the centrum, get there early, it gets crowded. Like anything else, you always find some sour people bad mouthing a ship, but this ship is OK, we did our 50th on it. Good luck, enjoy, and happy 40th.