? About your New England cruise on Anthem

Hi there BirdTravels!

Thank you very much.....that is a great review and I will be sure to finish reading it. I read the first 2 pages. Lots of great information!

The folks that take the time to do these reviews and post them for the rest of us to learn from, plan and add excitement to our up coming cruises really do provide a great service! Thank you ALL!

I've always considered trying to do a live review. Lots of really good ones out there.....some folks really do them well....as you have! Looking forward to finish reading it.

Safe travels to all ~ :)

We were sent to Canada instead of Bermuda last year on Anthem due to Hurricane Maria. I only wish it was longer than 5 days. Loved it so much we did a 9 night to Fl/Bahamas in January. Anthem is a great ship. Yes, it can get crowded in places, but that can be avoided too. The shopping area on deck 4 is a my only real objection. 270 is a wonderful space, with a great cafe if you aren't feeling like going to the buffet. Lots of great live music to enjoy too. Enjoy your cruise!