Just booked Oasis Star class 4/29/18 Genie Q

Just did a, what I would consider, last minute booking on the Oasis in a Star class room. I'm hesitant to book anything or make reservations until I speak with our Genie. Do they typically reach out to you quickly after you make your booking?

Your Genie will have an entire itinerary already made up for you, when they finally contact you. Including dinners and shows. All you have to get done is your shore excursions.

He or she will gladly change anything you want to change on the itinerary if it does not please you.

Since you booked last minute, I would wait to see if you hear from them by next week. If you haven't, I would call Royal Caribbean. Have a great trip! Star class is amazing!

I'm really excited. We usually sail NCL in the Haven and haven't been with RC for years. Every thing that I've read about Star class sounds amazing! Was surprised to see a 2 BD ATS available this close to sailing!

We are sailing in #1720 on the Oasis in 2 days. We heard from our Genie March 6, 2018.

What cabin number did you book for your cruise? Let me know and I will see if our Genie can put you in touch with yours.

Just called the cruise line and they told me at this point i probably wont speak to our Genie until we sail. Thats a bit frustrating.

You can try emailing the concereige and explain the situation and they should help connect you with your Genie.

We are sailing in #1720 on the Oasis in 2 days. We heard from our Genie March 6, 2018.

What cabin number did you book for your cruise? Let me know and I will see if our Genie can put you in touch with yours.

Stan, great move to help out. :)

They will also have a sit down meeting with you to go over the schedule. All changes are pretty easy for the genie to make on board. Not to worry everything will be taken care of for you. Also look at shore excursions the first day and they will book them as well. The only thing that may missing is your welcome aboard bottle of wine or champagne. That can easily be rectified.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are in 8330. I appreciate your offer to help! :)

You can try emailing the concereige and explain the situation and they should help connect you with your Genie.

Stan, great move to help out. :)

Did a quick search for concierge email and the only one I found didn't work. Just trying to make this super special for my husband who is returned from deployment this weekend, celebrating his 40th AND being promoted! Trip is a complete surprise, he thinks we are going to take the kids to visit Orlando and NASA. :D

The OP on the post link below just sailed Oasis Star Class. They should have an email of a Genie on the Oasis. Maybe they can provide an email and possibly a genie can assist.

Star Class Review Oasis 4/1-4/8 The Excellent, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2623574

The OP on the post link below just sailed Oasis Star Class. They should have an email of a Genie on the Oasis. Maybe they can provide an email and possibly a genie can assist.

Star Class Review Oasis 4/1-4/8 The Excellent, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2623574

I believe your genie is Mary Joyce. I talked with people in that room who had her. The correct email is OA_Concierge01@rccl.com for the concierge. That is O as Oasis and 0 as in the number zero with an underscore. The concierges should be able to get you in contact with them.

Have a great time! We did!

We are in 8330. I appreciate your offer to help! :)

Just e-mailed our Genie Smitha. I asked her to contact your Genie and have them contact you.

The information I gave is Cabin #8330- sailing on the Oasis April 29, 2018. I know she services 2 of the 2 Bedroom ATS. Would be nice if yours are one of those.

Please advise if you were contacted by your Genie. If not I can follow up when we meet our Genie tomorrow morning.

Just e-mailed our Genie Smitha. I asked her to contact your Genie and have them contact you.

The information I gave is Cabin #8330- sailing on the Oasis April 29, 2018. I know she services 2 of the 2 Bedroom ATS. Would be nice if yours are one of those.

Please advise if you were contacted by your Genie. If not I can follow up when we meet our Genie tomorrow morning.

WOW!! Just received an email from Smitha! That's amazing! Thank you!

• 2 months later...

How did you like suite 1720? we are staying there in a few weeks..

How did you like suite 1720? we are staying there in a few weeks..

The downstairs is set up different from the Crown Lofts, with a larger dinning area. The downstairs also has a full shower set up, the same as the upstairs. Having the bedroom closet at the top of the stairs is not the ideal location. We preferred the Cabin set up of Star Loft #1718 which we sailed in on the Oasis 6-3-2018.

The balcony set up is great. Plenty of seating and great views of the ocean and activities on the deck below. We have sailed in regular Crown Lofts 26 times. After many sailings in a L1 Crown Loft, we now enjoy sailing in a L2 Crown Loft #1722. Which is to the left of #1720.

While cabins #1718 and #1720 are connecting, we never heard any noise on either sailing.

In short, overall #1720 is a great cabin and you will thoroughly enjoy your cruise

You can e-mail me at j1val@aol.com if you have any additional questions.