Maybe give RCI a try?

Hi everyone. I’m looking to take my family on a RCI cruise - specifically the Adventure of the Seas in October 2019 (I know, so far away!). We have cruised Carnival, Princess and Celebrity. We are ready to try something new and the price point seems to be right. Although they seem stunning, we are not looking to be on a mega ship. I am currently looking at obtaining interior rooms, possibly Promenade view rooms. Anyone have any input on these rooms, or the ship in general. I have done some research, but would also appreciate some “real life” points of view. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If we cannot have a balcony room, we enjoy the promenade rooms/cabins to give us a "view". We find it fun to try different ships and lines. We have had good experiences on all lines we have tried. Each is more alike than different and have not found one that is superior in all categories for us. Pros / Cons to each. Go for it have a great trip.

Hi everyone. I’m looking to take my family on a RCI cruise - specifically the Adventure of the Seas in October 2019 (I know, so far away!). We have cruised Carnival, Princess and Celebrity. We are ready to try something new and the price point seems to be right. Although they seem stunning, we are not looking to be on a mega ship. I am currently looking at obtaining interior rooms, possibly Promenade view rooms. Anyone have any input on these rooms, or the ship in general. I have done some research, but would also appreciate some “real life” points of view. Thanks!

How many cabins and how many people per cabin? If you have children can they sleep in Pullman beds or share a sofa bed? Are you considering connecting cabins?

How many cabins and how many people per cabin? If you have children can they sleep in Pullman beds or share a sofa bed? Are you considering connecting cabins?

Two cabins with two pax in each. My mother will be in the other cabin, along with my son, so definitely don’t want connecting cabins lol

I'm on Adventure for the first time in January. We booked an oceanview cabin for the two of us, but will watch for price changes and hope to get a balcony.

I recommend you read a few reviews about Adventure, then consider the middle of the personal opinions.

We were on the adventure 15 years ago, 5 years ago and we are going on her again next year. The promenade rooms are great you can watch the parade or just see what is going on. The Adventure will seem like a mega ship compared to any Carnival ship. You will have a blast go and enjoy.