Luggage Valet Question

MeMe4A&J

I understand that Luggage Valet is availabe for Miami Airport. We are flying from Barcelona to DFW but we have a layover in Miami and I understand we will retrieve our luggage and go thru Customs in Miami.

My question: since we will be retrieving our luggage in Miami will we be eligible for Luggage Valet to Miami?

Thank you :)

Luggage Valet is available from the Port of Miami and Port Everglades to the Miami Airport.

It is your arrival port and departure airport (along with the airline and departure time) that determines your eligibility for Luggage Valet.

I may be wrong, but I am almost certain that Luggage Valet is not available in any port outside of the US.

Have a great trip!

Luggage Valet is available from the Port of Miami and Port Everglades to the Miami Airport.

It is your arrival port and departure airport (along with the airline and departure time) that determines your eligibility for Luggage Valet.

I may be wrong, but I am almost certain that Luggage Valet is not available in any port outside of the US.

Have a great trip!

:( Oh heck, not the answer I was hoping for but appreciate you giving me clarity.

I am sure we will have a wonderful trip!

Correct. Luggage Valet is a service offered for disembarking passengers.

When leaving a ship at Port of Miami passengers may be able to take advantage of this service if they meet all the criteria— airline, flight time,destination.

Thank you!

You might be thinking of Luggage Forward vs Luggage Valet. You can send your bags directly from the ship to your final destination using Luggage Forward ... but it is PRICEY!! Some friends used it when they were touring Europe after a cruise and didn't want to haul all their luggage from place to place. I think it cost them about $600....maybe not what you were interested in after all.

You might be thinking of Luggage Forward vs Luggage Valet. You can send your bags directly from the ship to your final destination using Luggage Forward ... but it is PRICEY!! Some friends used it when they were touring Europe after a cruise and didn't want to haul all their luggage from place to place. I think it cost them about $600....maybe not what you were interested in after all.

Thank you for the info...that would be great but yep a bit pricey. :D