Onboard Credit Question

lennel

I went online to NCL and see we have an onboard Credit of 400.00 I guess from being a frequent cruiser, We booked the Haven for a Europe Cruise,Since we did the booking with a TA we also received alot of other perks, Free internet , free drinks, 50 dollars excursion 2 free specialty dining, we also have 2 150.00 certificates from the ship is this in addition to the 400.00 listed? We also received 500.00 in certificates from the TA, So My question is do I actually have 1200.00 in onboard credits? Thanks in Advance.

Probably the best way to figure this out is to request an Amenity Confirmation be emailed to you. It will list everything that is attached to your reservation. We have our PCC at Norwegian email this to us, but you will probably need to have your TA ask for it.

This will list everything attached to your reservation (drink packages, OBC, other gifts).

I have that, I think or hope the certificates for credit are separate from the OBC that the ship gives you.

From what I understand, everything attached to your cabin should be on the Amenity Confirmation. I've read posts by people who have had surprises ruined (anniversary packages, etc.) by reading their Amenity Confirmation. So if it isn't listed there, I would be concerned.

On our last cruise, we had OBC that was part of our booking and OBC that was separate from that. They both appeared on our Amenity Confirmation, but both did not appear on our online reservation.