Favorite non-Show 270 Activities

It's a nice space to play cards or board games. There was a scrabble set up in the library last time I was there. As for entertainment that isn't Spectra's Cabaret, we really enjoyed Dancing with the Stripes, which is a staff and guest dance contest. Hilarious and impressive.

The Karaoke Finals on the last night of the cruise, The Intro to 270 on the first night, and usually on night 4 the Tribute Band Concert. (The tribute bands, play on nights 1 and 2 in the music hall and on night 4 in 270)

Don’t know if it’s still done, but there was a philharmonic performance on the big screens. One afternoon the CD had a behind the scenes look at Two70. We also happened to be there one afternoon during rehearsals for whatever the show was on Quantum.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Quest is usually held in two70. And I believe on Anthem, there is Red, a high performance night club type thing, which includes aerial performances, etc. They also have concert showings using the screens.

• 3 months later...

Quest is one thing we went to. Another was the robotic show which showcases the screens, etc. We'll probably be in there more this trip since it's a NE/Canada and not exactly an outdoor cruise. So, when we're not in the solarium, we may be in there or the DL just reading. The DL chairs aren't really comfy though. We were last on Anthem in April 2016 so I don't remember everything, but we were in there a couple of times other than for the shows we saw.

The "Silent Party" & Eating Lunch looking at the Water...
That's weird. The silent party was in the Music Hall when we were onboard Anthem.

As to the OP, I think one of our favorite activities was relaxing and watching the wake on sea days. Grabbing breakfast or lunch. My wife and I also took dancing lessons there, which was fun, and proved to my wife once and for all, that I absolutely cannot keep time in my head. Lol