Help need with transportaion from MCO to port

Arriving at MCO the night before our cruise and staying overnight at the airport. Royal wont allow me to book their transportation to the port because my flight does not arrive on the day of the cruise, which is so stupid. Someone said just put in another flight number; but there is no flight from my airport on my airline arriving that morning. Plus if i did that the flight would not match my flight on my check in paperwork. DH does not want to rent a car. Need transportation for 2 with luggage and a folding transport wheelchair. Any advice would be appreciated.

There is ZERO reason to book transport with Royal, ESPECIALLY if it's a different day. Why would you want to go BACK to the airport the next morning to wait for a shuttle bus? There are numerous transportation companies that offer everything from shuttle service to private cars. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a suitable option. Probably better than the Royal price too.

There is ZERO reason to book transport with Royal, ESPECIALLY if it's a different day. Why would you want to go BACK to the airport the next morning to wait for a shuttle bus? There are numerous transportation companies that offer everything from shuttle service to private cars. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a suitable option. Probably better than the Royal price too.

Sounds like they are staying overnight at the Hyatt in the airport so they wouldn't have to go back to the airport if that is in fact where they are staying.:)

Bill

We use Go Port Canaveral . com They are inexpensive and very professional. You will have to pick a time--but you would have to meet Royal's time schedule if you booked with them also. We've been very satisfied with the Go Port Canaveral (no spaces when you type it as a web site) service and price.

For 2-3-4 passengers plus bags it is likely cheaper and easier to rent a car one-way from MCO to PC -- gives you the flex to leave when you want, and stop to shop for last minute cruise supplies ;) on your way to the port. All of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttle service to the port. It is an easy 1-hour drive (bring a few dollars in quarters for the tolls). :D