Harmony Question

We just booked the Harmony for her Apr 28, 2018 sailing and are trying make very last minute reservations.

Now our question: Do Diamond Plus guests have reserved seating in the Royal Theater, the Aquatheater and and/or Studio B? At one time we did but we know that things change and will not be surprised if RCCL has removed this benefit in the meantime.

We are trying to schedule dining and entertainment without conflicts but already know that we are facing a big challenge due to our last minute booking.

Thanks,

Jerry & Linda (WV)

I can't answer the question about D+ reserved seating.

However, you will have another chance to make entertainment reservations once you board. There will be a "box office" area on boarding day, probably on the Royal Promenade. See the Cruise Compass boarding day edition for the location.

The once D+ reserved seats in the theater are now for Suites :(

Thanks for your time to pass along the bad news. We actually booked this sailing last minute to get our next crystal block on the Harmony (54 RCCL Past Separate Cruises (415 RCCL Past Cruise Points)). I hope RCCL has not also discontinued presenting the nice crystal blocks on sailings that include multiples of 70 cruise points. If so, we will be very disappointed!

Edited by Host Clarea

Thanks for your time to pass along the bad news. We actually booked this sailing last minute to get our next crystal block on the Harmony (54 RCCL Past Separate Cruises (415 RCCL Past Cruise Points)). I hope RCCL has not also discontinued presenting the nice crystal blocks on sailings that include multiples of 70 cruise points. If so, we will be very disappointed!

They are still presenting the crystal blocks.

Thanks for the good news, Bob!!! (Wish I had your knowledge of cruise line facts, especially RCCL!

Jerry & Linda (WV)

You're welcome.

I've found it's a good idea when you expect a block to seek out the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and confirm you are on the milestone list.

I would rather they mail it...much too heavy for my luggage. I have been disappointed that I had to lug it home.

You're welcome.

I've found it's a good idea when you expect a block to seek out the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and confirm you are on the milestone list.

I have added, "Ask about glass block upon boarding" to my written Cruise Preparation List. Thanks again!