balcony chairs

bluefins

Does anyone know if you can get an extra chair on a balcony? We will have 3 people on a regular balcony on the Carnival Miracle (deck 6). Can we ask for an extra chair from our room steward or should we just bring one of those fold up chairs in a bag? (if that is even allowed).

Thanks,

Darla

really not much room for a third chair unless you have an extended balcony. I don't see any reason why you could not bring a chair in a bag, might be nice for a beach day as well.

There really isn't enough room on a standard balcony for three chairs, unless you put one in front of the door. However, you could bring out the stool from the vanity and switch it for the little table that's out there.

I agree with the other posts, a standard sized balcony has two chairs and a small table. I don't think an extra chair would fit but ask your steward if they can replace the small table for a chair. The three chairs would fit without the table. You will never know until you ask...

Have fun!

Just off the Miracle today. We had balcony on 4 aft, and it barely had enough room for the 2 chairs and table. I would bring the fold up chair. Enjoy your cruise, miracle is an awesome ship, so much difference in the others I've been on. Everything is very convenient and easy to find your way around. Wish they would move her to port Canaveral, I'd go on her more!

• 2 weeks later...