Shore Excursion Credit

gatorchinsky

I’ve looked at the T&C, and I may have missed seeing it, but is there a limit on how many ports you can use the credit? I thought I read awhile back that it was a max of 4 ports but now I don’t see that.

Thanks!

Looking at the current offer there is no max.

$50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Credit

$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.

Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.

In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

So if you don't book a excursion for every port you lose the $50 credit per port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no actual credit, sitting there waiting to be used.. If you book a NCL excursion, through NCL either over the phone or on the boat (does not count for online reservations because those have to be prepaid) then once you complete the excursion they will give you back $50.

Yes you can as long as you haven't made final payment. I was just informed (Im on hold with NCL as I type) that an even change would be to do the internet. If I change it to the dining I will have to pay an up charge for the gratuity that it includes.

We are not using it either- since we book all excursions on our own. No credit is given back to us for removing it etc.

Hi, $50 shore credit per port means at every port that you are taking a shore excursion, you are given the $50 shore credit. In my recent booking, I have learned something. If you are booking the shore excursions directly online via your NCL account, that $50 shore credit will become onboard credit. This will benefit those who are going to spend on board to use. However if you book the shore excursion directly via NCL representative, you will pay the discounted amount instead of having it as onboard credit.

So far I find it comfortable to deal with NCL representatives directly as they are always willing to help. If you would like to change any of the "free @ seas" promo, you may contact them directly to seek for advice. You may call them or email to them.