Faster to the Fun Boarding- Port Canaveral

Good Morning-

We are cruising the Sunshine on 6/3 and have purchased Faster to the Fun, what is the earliest time we could arrive to start the check in/boarding process. We will be coming straight from Disney and would like to board as early as possible. Thanks!

Even though you've purchased FTTF, you will still need to select a check-in time on your "Manage My Cruise" page. You can select the earliest check-in time available. It's basically just a formality with FTTF, but it's still required.

We got there about 1030 and got thru security in about 5 minutes. Before we could get checked in at desk they were calling for Fttf to board.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I'd say we got there around the same time as well. We stay in Cocoa Beach the night before and our friends drive over from the Tampa area that morning. They picked us up and we all went over. They're also Platinum. And we all got on together at the same time and really fast/early. There weren't that many people on when we boarded either.

This was 18 months ago though, so we didn't have to pick a time at that point, it was added later.

OP, not trying to hijack your thread. Just figured I'd ask here instead of creating a new one since my question is similar. Does anyone know when the terminal opens in Miami? We have an 11:00 check-in, but also have FTTF, so if it opens earlier, we'd try to get there sooner. It would probably work better if we could because of the shuttle schedule.

OP, not trying to hijack your thread. Just figured I'd ask here instead of creating a new one since my question is similar. Does anyone know when the terminal opens in Miami? We have an 11:00 check-in, but also have FTTF, so if it opens earlier, we'd try to get there sooner. It would probably work better if we could because of the shuttle schedule.

I've been in the terminals as early as 9:30 a.m. However, they will not permit you to board until the previous cruise has completely disembarked and you just have to wait in the terminal.

I've been in the terminals as early as 9:30 a.m. However, they will not permit you to board until the previous cruise has completely disembarked and you just have to wait in the terminal.

Yeah, I know about boarding. A couple years ago at Port Everglades, the terminal opened at 10 or 10:30. But I thought I read somewhere that at Port of Miami, it doesn't open until 11:00. Wondering if anyone has recent experience.