How do you deal?

mkcurran

I can only imagine the excitement. I am pumped for my cruise and I still have quite a while to go. Like 260 days... but if you can, maybe listen to some steel drum music or my personal favorite, Radio Margaritaville to help you through the last few painful hours.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

I have been struggling to focus at work all week, I'm certain my brain is already on vacation. ha ha ha We are leaving Saturday morning to head over to Port Canaveral to board the Magic :)

I did good Monday and Tuesday. It's been terrible since noon yesterday.

I've got 4 more hours to work before I can go home and get the finishing touches on my packing done tonight. We're driving out tomorrow to catch the Splendor on Saturday.

:eek:;p

I am on the Splendor Saturday too! Lucky Ducky having Friday off! I still have a full day tomorrow and driving in Saturday morning.... Slowest day ever!!!

I still have 25 days left till our FIRST cruise and this feels like it's going to be the longest month ever! I find myself checking message board daily. I've even sat the other day and watched the port camera in Nassau to see the ships leave port. LOL

I am on the Splendor Saturday too! Lucky Ducky having Friday off! I still have a full day tomorrow and driving in Saturday morning.... Slowest day ever!!!

I'm pretty sure I'd be worthless if I had to work tomorrow. ;p

All I can say is I'm happy for everybody cruising soon, and can identify with what you're going through waiting for those last few hours or days to pass. We've all been there. Put on some good cruising music to your liking, visit the Carnival board here on Cruise Critic as often as you can and talk cruising, and go home and make an umbrella drink after work (and definitely while packing your suitcase!). Happy Sails to you! Be sure and come back and share your best cruise moments after your cruise so the rest of us have something to hang onto until our next cruise day comes! I just booked cruise #45 this afternoon. Life is good today.

I can't even deal, 12 more days until we leave for Miami and 15 until we board The Glory! I come here, I look at beaches, I online shop for what I need. All cruise thoughts all the time! My husband on the other hand doesn't like to think about it until the time arrives...weirdo LOL.

:D Hold the phone guys we leave tomorrow on the Sunshine at long last the day has arrived. Just finished watering the plants and putting final touches on last minute details. I tried talking the wife into driving over to Port Canaveral tonight and sitting on the stoop but she wasn't buy into it. Hope you all have a great cruise.:cool::cool:

For me my solution is to make a list and start cleaning. My cruise is about 130 days out so my house should be really clean by the time we leave.

The cleaning will start tonight when I get home. I like coming home to a clean house.

I've got 4 more hours to work before I can go home and get the finishing touches on my packing done tonight. We're driving out tomorrow to catch the Splendor on Saturday.

:eek:;p

We’re driving tomorrow too! See you on the [emoji568]

Where are you staying?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums