Promenade rooms on Explorer.

Im looking at prices for a cruise in 2020, it will be the first year that we won’t be holidaying with our daughter as she will be in university, hence we can now look at breaks during school term! We fancy a B2B Caribbean cruise in February/March but to keep it affordable we are looking at alternatives to balcony rooms. Seen a nice looking 9 night cruise on Explorer and was just getting an idea on price. However the system won’t even show me any promenade cabins at all? I can see all the other category of rooms just not the promenade ones, any ideas? Can’t imagine they are all booked out that far in advance.

Im looking at prices for a cruise in 2020, it will be the first year that we won’t be holidaying with our daughter as she will be in university, hence we can now look at breaks during school term! We fancy a B2B Caribbean cruise in February/March but to keep it affordable we are looking at alternatives to balcony rooms. Seen a nice looking 9 night cruise on Explorer and was just getting an idea on price. However the system won’t even show me any promenade cabins at all? I can see all the other category of rooms just not the promenade ones, any ideas? Can’t imagine they are all booked out that far in advance.

Are you aware that promenade cabins are interiors? Are you clicking on the right category? :)

I can see the promenade cabins on the US site.

I was also looking for a price on a sailing next year, same thing. All the other cat's of interiors are showing but not the Promenade ones.

Yet if i go to the travel agent site i use there they are.

Jules