Just Off Gem 7 Day Bahamas. Questions?

katiemylady

Hey everyone! Just off the Gem 7 day Bahamas cruise today. I will absolutely be making a formal review in the next few days, but wanted to address some recent threads I saw here lately:

1. We never had a problem with straws or having to ask for them. I think I had to ask for one only one time, and we had the drink package, so drank plenty. If NCL is being more conservative about straws, it definitely hasn’t trickled through all the ships yet.

2. Power strip for us was not a problem, as long as it was unplugged whenever you left the room.

I’m sure I’ll think of other things here and there to comment on, but do you guys have any questions in the meantime about stuff on the ship?

Did you get to GSC?

We did! It was absolutely beautiful on the island, but very hot! Make sure to bring lots of sunscreen. I also suggest water shoes. Our chairs were in front of the Snorkeling Garden area, and if you didn’t have shoes, it was very rocky to walk on when in the water.

Hey everyone! Just off the Gem 7 day Bahamas cruise today. I will absolutely be making a formal review in the next few days, but wanted to address some recent threads I saw here lately:

1. We never had a problem with straws or having to ask for them. I think I had to ask for one only one time, and we had the drink package, so drank plenty. If NCL is being more conservative about straws, it definitely hasn’t trickled through all the ships yet.

2. Power strip for us was not a problem, as long as it was unplugged whenever you left the room.

I’m sure I’ll think of other things here and there to comment on, but do you guys have any questions in the meantime about stuff on the ship?

Hi! What did you do at Cape Canaveral?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app