Beverage Packages on Anthem of seas

Hey all so excited we just booked out 10 year Anniversary cruise for the 12 day southern caribbean cruise aboard the Anthem of the seas Jan 2019. I've searched but couldn't find the answer but When can we purchase the beverage package or dining packages in our cruise planner? It says they are not available at this time when I click on them, so i'm assuming its not available till the cruise gets closer. Thanks for any info!

Hey all so excited we just booked out 10 year Anniversary cruise for the 12 day southern caribbean cruise aboard the Anthem of the seas Jan 2019. I've searched but couldn't find the answer but When can we purchase the beverage package or dining packages in our cruise planner? It says they are not available at this time when I click on them, so i'm assuming its not available till the cruise gets closer. Thanks for any info!

Whenever they (RCI) decide to make them available for your sailing. You need to keep checking.

Hurachee , my wife and I will be on board for our 30th with you guys. You will have a great time. It won’t be long and you will be able to start buying for our cruise. Keep checking

Thank you! Any ideas what is the they usually go for? Its been a couple years since we cruised. :D

I was able to score the deluxe beverage package for $42/day (plus tip) on both of my 2018 Anthem cruises. Keep checking Cruise Planner for sales

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! Any ideas what is the they usually go for? Its been a couple years since we cruised. :D

There's no "usual" with beverage package pricing. Anywhere from the high $30's to te low $60's.

Watch for the sales and remember after you buy it if you see it on sale for a cheaper amount you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price. We got a great deal in November for ours they had a cyber sale. Buy one get one half off.

Watch for the sales and remember after you buy it if you see it on sale for a cheaper amount you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price. We got a great deal in November for ours they had a cyber sale. Buy one get one half off.

This is awesome!! Thanks for the tip!

Normally the cruise planner opens everything anywhere from 90 to 120 days from sailing. I got my drink package for the cruise i was just on for $42 a day. The deal was buy one get one half off (best I seen so far).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Again, everyone:

IGNORE THE WORDING OF THE OFFER.

It doesn't matter if they call it Buy One, Get One Half Off, or 20% off, or 30% off, or Buy a Dragon Get A Booze Package Free.

Just know your price point and buy when you like the price.

As stated, if the price decreases, you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

I think that ours became available about six months out -- we sailed Anthem just a few weeks ago. We purchased ours on Black Friday for $41pp, which was the lowest price I saw on our sailing (and I checked pretty religiously, even after we booked). I had heard from prior cruisers that they might be on sale for Black Friday (actually, I think on Thanksgiving day I saw it), so definitely keep that in mind for your sailing!

Again, everyone:

IGNORE THE WORDING OF THE OFFER.

It doesn't matter if they call it Buy One, Get One Half Off, or 20% off, or 30% off, or Buy a Dragon Get A Booze Package Free.

Just know your price point and buy when you like the price.

As stated, if the price decreases, you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

My son sailed on the Anthem last year. He purchased the drink package online not realizing that they ran sales. Later he noticed a price drop and asked to have it adjusted. The rep told him that the drink package was not refundable so they would credit him for the lower price. Is this true or did he get a clueless Rep. He isn’t cruise critic savvy so he didn’t know that sometimes you have to call 2 or 3 times before you get someone who knows the correct answer. By the way he said the sale was around the holidays and it was way before final payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums