Why do people sit around the pool?

Cozmic206

The pool is far too small for all those people unless 2/3 of them lay down under the water, and they would drown if they did that. So they are waiting until the other 2/3 of people jump in. It's a classic case of thinking too much about the situation.

:')

If I don’t go in the pool, it’s usually because there are so many kids in the pool. That’s the way it was on my last cruise. Even the jacuzzis were full of kids with snorkels. I wish NCL had an adult pool.

If I don’t go in the pool, it’s usually because there are so many kids in the pool. That’s the way it was on my last cruise. Even the jacuzzis were full of kids with snorkels. I wish NCL had an adult pool.

The main pools on Getaway, Breakaway, and Escape are adult only.

Kids in hot tubs tick me off. Get out...adults need to chill. This coming from a mom of two. Lol

HAL Oosterdam 2013

NCL Dawn 2016

HAL niew Amsterdam 2017

NCL Escape 2018

Every picture I've looked at for the main pool on Norwegian Escape, 98% of people are sitting around the pool and no one is actually in it. I don't see the point? Maybe I'm missing something?

They like to burn his skin like a hot dog