Check your upcoming cruises.

bluvsu2

Mine for Sept. 2018 dropped $190 in price. So of course I asked for an adjustment.

This cruise has dropped almost by 1/2 since I booked it last Sept.

I have found September to be one of the lowest priced months, particularly for the Caribbean.

Mine for Sept. 2018 dropped $190 in price. So of course I asked for an adjustment.

I booked my cruise back in Dec, 2017. At booking, the price for me was $1438.00. It has dropped to $1038.00. I got several price drops which lowered my balance due. When I paid it off, it continued to drop and I went from a $50.00 OBC to $190. Have been told that there may be more drops.

Newbie here. I booked through a TA. Is there an easy way for me to check if prices have dropped, other than contacting her?

Go to their website and do a mock booking checking for same category cabin as you have booked. Also look for a higher rated one as you might be able to upsell yourself for a good price

Mine is the same price...it went up, but it's back down-- but there seem to be more cabin options now. We have a balcony on the lido, I'm wondering if we should get something more forward (i.e. away from the doors leading to the pool and the elevators.) Right now we are about 9 cabins down from the elevator. I haven't seen anything about noise for our cabin, but what could it hurt going a bit farther forward?

Mine is the same price...it went up, but it's back down-- but there seem to be more cabin options now. We have a balcony on the lido, I'm wondering if we should get something more forward (i.e. away from the doors leading to the pool and the elevators.) Right now we are about 9 cabins down from the elevator. I haven't seen anything about noise for our cabin, but what could it hurt going a bit farther forward?

We had the very first room (on the triumph) and it was absolutely wonderful. we didn't notice and noise. If I remember right there was a little space between there. 9 cabins down you should have nothing to worry about.

:(

That is awesome! Ours has went up by $800 since booking. :(:(

Edited by cruiser-for-life
not sure why all the extra frowny faces...