Allure- review of non breakfast items on room service?

Hear a lot hear about the room service charges. But if I am going to pay for room service I would like to hear something about what is good on the room service menu. Please let me know what foods you like on the room service menu. Sailing soon. Group eating at 5:30 with kids which is really too early for me, shows after, so room service may be best option for late night cravings since most venue closed later.

I thought the menu was quite limited. We ordered lunch twice and there was nothing that appealed to us for future orders. If you are in a full suite, I think someone said that you can get food delivered from the MDR. Please correct me if that's not true.

This subject is interesting to me. After more than 20 cruises, we have never ordered a RS meal. I wonder if we are missing something. I guess we like to be out and about and visit the different venues and see what they have to offer.

This subject is interesting to me. After more than 20 cruises, we have never ordered a RS meal. I wonder if we are missing something.

Many people order it and love it but personally, we didn't care for it. We ordered only once or twice and didn't enjoy it enough to do it again. The pastries were boring, the coffee was merely warm, and it just wasn't (for us) what we were looking for.

By the time we finish a 5:30 MDR dinner and go to show options closed or very severely limited.

Yes, usually just the cafe promenade and Sorrento’s pizza are open after the shows. I guess I’m kind of boring and have made a habit of not eating anything after our 6-6:30 dinner. And I don’t (can’t) drink either...just tea or water. Sometimes my DH enjoys a piece of pizza after the show, so I understand others wanting a “treat” before bedtime:)

Wings.

Always wondered what the wings were like from room service.

We stayed overnight in Chicago on our way to Oasis last April and I had buffalo wings.

Never tasted anything near as good over here in the UK so I’ll be giving those a go when next on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The burgers are good and so is the chicken noodle soup! Agree with Bob,the wings are good too!

It’s dinner time over here in the UK and I can’t get those buffalo wings out of my mind now [emoji3][emoji3]

Roll on 2019 on Adventure to give there version a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chicken wings? I’ve never had them on a cruise, but then I’ve never thought to order them when I’m at a local restaurant:) ....Maybe because I would never eat the skin of a chicken.

How about the Nachos and cheese-fries?

Um....don’t think so...maybe nachos with cheese (with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole also on it) but no cheese fries.:cool: Maybe for an afternoon snack, but no food after dinner:)

Edited by ptf2009
Spelling