FTTF open March 2019

brtls5

I have been waiting for this to show up in my excursions and today is the day! I know there were others that were waiting for this as well. We book it because we have a 2 year old with us and it'll be easier to dump off all the gear and not carry it around with us.

Thought I'd share and give a heads up for those that are waiting for it to open!

On another cruise forum site, the same subject is being discussed, and someone noted that it is not open for all ports yet. And when I called Carnival to ask about this, they said it was up to each individual cruise ship and sailing to determine when they release them.

We are sailing with friends on March 24 out of Tampa and have wanted to get this for our friends as sort of a surprise. We have long been platinum but they are not. Thanks for this alert. I was able to purchase FTTF and attach it to their booking.

I have been waiting for this to show up in my excursions and today is the day! I know there were others that were waiting for this as well. We book it because we have a 2 year old with us and it'll be easier to dump off all the gear and not carry it around with us.

Thought I'd share and give a heads up for those that are waiting for it to open!

Throw your $$$ away.

• 3 months later...