never sailed Celebrity

Missymssy

I have taken my kids on Celebrity up to adulthood and they he will have a wonderful time. There has been a long tradition on this board slamming Celebrity over the children's activities, most of which is done by people who never sailed Celebrity with children. This thread is not exception.

Well, I guess I should have said I've taken my kids on Celebrity 3 times and with the exception of the last time (where they were all a lot older now) they were bored stiff. They still had some good times. Our girls love to get dressed up and love the dinner service. But after dinner and during the sea days they didn't find a lot to do that they enjoyed. Obviously it will depend on the kid. But if they are active and like to hang our with other kids their age Celebrity isn't a good choice. A teen will probably have a much better time on RCCL, NCL or Carnival.

Well, I guess I should have said I've taken my kids on Celebrity 3 times and with the exception of the last time (where they were all a lot older now) they were bored stiff. They still had some good times. Our girls love to get dressed up and love the dinner service. But after dinner and during the sea days they didn't find a lot to do that they enjoyed. Obviously it will depend on the kid. But if they are active and like to hang our with other kids their age Celebrity isn't a good choice. A teen will probably have a much better time on RCCL, NCL or Carnival.

Wasn't speaking of anyone in particular but there is a long history going back over 20 years of people on this board saying don't take your kids on Celebrity who have never taken their kids on Celebrity.

Take him on NCL, Getaway or Escape. There is plenty to do--ropes course, slides, comedy club, karaoke, deck parties.....and if you like some peace and quiet, get to the port early and get Vibe passes. Best of both worlds.

He will be bored to death on X.