Majesty - Suite Perks ? ?

We splurged on a Royal Suite for a 4 day cruise to Cuba in June. We are Diamond members and know that because of the size and age of the Majesty there's no dedicated Diamond lounge. But what can we expect in the way Diamond or suite perks ?

(I copied this from the CruiseDeckpland site - it is their description of the Suite amenities for the Majesty. - "Concierge / Priority Check In / Priority Luggage Delivery / Priority Debarkation / Priority Tender Boarding / Reserved Show Seats / Exclusive Lounge / Exclusive Full Breakfast Restaurant / Exclusive Lunch Restaurant / Thick Cotton Robes / VIP pool deck seating/ Complimentary pressing service on formal night.")

Perks on MJ for suite guests:

Made to order breakfast in Compas Deli

Reserved show seating

Free cocktail period for 3.5 hours every evening

Free room service, including the ability to select from the MDR menu when the MDR is open.

Priority check-in, boarding, tendering, and disembarkation.

Are you sure about the 3.5 hours of free drinks? My understand is that there is no Suite lounge on Majesty therefore no cocktail hour for Suite guests. I specifically asked RCCL about this before I purchased the Deluxe drink package and they said no?

Are you sure about the 3.5 hours of free drinks? My understand is that there is no Suite lounge on Majesty therefore no cocktail hour for Suite guests. I specifically asked RCCL about this before I purchased the Deluxe drink package and they said no?

In the past, Majesty has hosted Suite guests (plus D, D+, and PC) in the Viking Crown area. While not a dedicated lounge, they do offer the same free drinks and snacks during the evening cocktail period that you would find on other ships with dedicated lounges.

The person you asked at RCCL has most likely never set foot on a ship...and has NO CLUE what is offered onboard...if you think you won't need it you can always cancel your drink package & get your money back...I was on Majesty in Dec. & they have a very nice set up for the evening cocktail hour as Bob said...

So I am back to "I don't know" . My daughter and husband want the drink package which we got, using a sale and OBC of $200, for $630 for 3 people for 5 days (2 in port) with tip. So we are talking about $40 per person per day. I guess I'm still leaning toward the package. A couple of drinks each pool side, 1 or 2 at an evening show plus the specialty coffees and non alcoholic drinks we'll probably consume, $40 isn't too bad. Thoughts?

No one can tell you if that's a bargain for you or not. You've done the math. Factor in how much of your drinking would be done during the 3.5 hours when you would be getting free drinks (and whether you would be happy with the drinks offered during that time) and you'll have the answer that is right for you.

Come on, can't someone make the decision for me?!?!?!?:D:D

I will.

The list of available drinks and brands of liquor for the free drinks each evening...................................leaves a lot to be desired. I wouldn't brush my teeth with the vodka. <shudder>

Stick with your drink packages.

:D

00088f16af251de66b5c14022ace689b.jpg

You got a great deal on the Deluxe package so, if it were me, I would stick with that!;) Besides, those tasty frozen drinks alone at the pool bar would be enough to convince me!:hearteyes: Cheers!