Canceling Excursion and Gift Card

Ak4n3

I need to cancel my excursion that I paid for with a gift card. Will Carnival refund the amount to a new gift card? How long will I expect to receive it. My son wants a different excursion. TIA.

I'd call if you don't have in a week. I called several times before getting my replacement after 3weeks.

I better mark my calendar to remind me to call them if I don’t receive my refund gift card....thanks for the info

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

If you wait an cancel once on the ship will it just give you onboard credit? I need to cancel one and change to something else but I leave in a couple of weeks. The person who really wanted this excursion has decided not to come on the cruise so I'm wanting to do something else.

If you wait an cancel once on the ship will it just give you onboard credit? I need to cancel one and change to something else but I leave in a couple of weeks. The person who really wanted this excursion has decided not to come on the cruise so I'm wanting to do something else.

Cancel by 11:59 Eastern the day before you sail, or you may not get a refund at all, regardless of the original form of payment.

Since you are close to your sailing date, you may want to call Carnival and ask them to apply an onboard credit in lieu of sending you a replacement card.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

We changed excursions while on the ship on our last cruise. My husband went to Guest Services, they refunded the one we didn’t want then charged the other one, all on our Sail N Sign. The second excursion was cheaper so it actually saved us money. Not saying they’ll do it for every situation, but it was worth a shot to ask nicely. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This happened to us. We had pre-booked an excursion and paid with a gift card but when we boarded, were told the excursion was cancelled so we got an OBC for the price of the excursion. We gladly spent all of it on drinks, gambling, etc.. :)