Escape Social Media Package question...

Sailing on the Escape in a few weeks....I searched this forum for information regarding the Social Media package....so, any updated information?

What is the cost?

What does it include?

I am mostly interested in posting photos on facebook and using the facebook messenger app...

Once we get to Bermuda, I know where to get cheap or free wifi to access email, etc...

no one?? I did read what that ncl website offers, but I've seen conflicting information....one post said free with $3.95 (hard to believe)....another said $35 for week for access to messenger apps only....and of course ncl website says like $12.95/day...

I was just on the Escape. I didn't take a picture of the plans but I know they have been posted on here recently if you do a search. I think social media was like $70 or $90 for the week. We took the 250 minute wifi perk and they let us upgrade that to unlimited wifi plan for an extra $84 I believe. This was worth it for us.

Check this thread out, specifically post #9 (mking8288).

Social Media Wifi should be $87.50. Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, or anything tagged as a social media platform should work (youtube and twitch may not qualify). FYI, videos may not load, and gif's may or may not work.