early saver and 20% returning discount

bnorris10

So I am going on a cruise to Alaska in June and I know when I return they will offer me a 20% off discount for rebooking

If I book an Early Saver room now for December when I get that 20% offer can I price match that?

It is not 20% off early saver. It is just the early saver rate. The early saver rate is already 20% off the full price Fun Select rate. The future cruise early saver rate will be $10 per person(double occupancy) less than regular early saver rate. The offer also includes a two category upgrade, 50% off deposit, and $50 OBC per cabin($100 for suites).

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

As of yesterday, the OBC for 3/4/5 day cruises with this Future Cruise ES offer is now only $25 per cabin. Six day and up is still $50. Price matching may lose the OBC, if the new rate doesn't have the same amount offered.

As of yesterday, the OBC for 3/4/5 day cruises with this Future Cruise ES offer is now only $25 per cabin. Six day and up is still $50. Price matching may lose the OBC, if the new rate doesn't have the same amount offered.

The FAQs haven't changed. Do you have a screenshot or some other proof that I can see?

ok i was just wondering because i see some cabins i want for christmas and afraid if i wait 6 weeks to book it then it will be gone but of course i would lose the OBC if I book now so I would be out $100

hmmm decisions decisions

I dont remember getting any special 20% offer.

To me a 20% off would be 20% off any type booking, not a particular rate they claim is 20% ... but maybe I just missed the offer.

I got it on my last cruise which is how I booked my cruise I have coming up in September and I did save money on it compared to what I usually pay for that time frame