$1 Deposits May 10th only

Coral

How does everyone keep track of future cruises? I usually only have one booked for 6-9 months ahead of time and usually only one a year. I have 2 booked for next summer. The $1 deposit is no big deal but the other deposit is for $200.

I booked a cruise today for $1.00 also even though it was high, also read the booking from the TA and found that they added travel insurance on it and something called “packages” don’t know what that is either, my agent come in tomorrow, also it said I could not use EZ Air to get the discounted air, guess I will have to watch all the forthcoming sales, I took a screen shot to keep track of the prices, but I have time as it is a August 2019 cruise. I would rather save money and give back the OBC, and start all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"They" didn't add these features. They offered the to you and you didn't click to remove them. You have to specifically decline the insurance. "Packages" is transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal and back.

You CAN use EZ Air at 330 days before the return flight, but you can't take advantage of any discounts on EZ Air--for instance, if Princess offers "$100 off air" as a deal, you can't use it. You can use the regular EZ Air price.

I’ve got a hold on the $1 sale. What happens if I choose another cruise & want to change the cruise I’ve got on hold? Any experience appreciated.

Tom🤔

The $1 deal is over. If you change cruises, you'll book at what is currently the best deal you can find.