They canceled my cruise!

I was offered price protection on the same category cabin for 2 sailings due to charter on the Freedom 3/24/2019 cruise. However, there are no available cabins in my category (VP suite) and they said no to same price for JS.

It seems to me that they should allow the upgrade to the JS to accommodate this situation. Resolution department no help.

My hurricane shortened OBC was refundable as well but anytime I have gotten redeployment OBC it has been non refundable.

Edit Just looked our our April Oasis bill which had redeployment OBC on it. It's listed as non-refundable

I'm glad you brought that up, I do have $200 redployment OBC on this upcoming 4 day cruise. I'l make sure I use it up. Thanks for the reminder.

I was offered price protection on the same category cabin for 2 sailings due to charter on the Freedom 3/24/2019 cruise. However, there are no available cabins in my category (VP suite) and they said no to same price for JS.

It seems to me that they should allow the upgrade to the JS to accommodate this situation. Resolution department no help.

This is a common thread and I agree with you, when the problem was created by the cruise line, they could go above and beyond to correct. I wouldn't expect to get a suite when I had an inside. I do feel for those limited in dates by school days or other limitations. I'm lucky to be on a team of 5 and can be flexible. My wife is on a team of 2 and has to coordinate with her teamate.