Inexpensive Mo Bay Activities?

mostofus

My husband and I will be visiting Mo Bay again soon, we are saving our money for excursions in Panama and Costa Rica. We would like to do "something" in Mo Bay that doesn't cost a lot of money. Any suggestions out there? We will be doing very little shopping since our experience last time was awful (so much pressure from the vendors!). Thanks for your help!

Personally, I can recommend a tour with a-zjamaicaplanners. They will save you a lot of money. Give you a great tour of this part of the island and you may even stop for a lovely local lunch getting a chance to really meet nice Jamaican people. Belinda is very accommodating. We did the Rose Hall Mansion tour but this also included beach time, shopping, touring and a stop at Margaritaville if we wanted. I have already contacted Belinda and she is working on a "new" tour for many of my cruise friends so we can do something different. Many of us have been to the island numerous times. Do contact her.

Bon Voyage

Oh, at Costa Rica (Limon) don't buy a ship tour. We stopped at the canopied area just on the dock and purchased a private tour to the Tortungera River, the Dole Bannana plantation, many stops for exploring the local area, animals and floral varieties, etc. Cost was apx. $35 per couple in a small car. In Puerto Colon, do take the ships tour on the Train from one ocean to the other if you have already been on the canal. It does stop at Miraflores Lock for an upclose view and detailed explanation. It is worth the time and money; $135 per person (?).

Nanatravel

Archived