Did you get engaged on skagway excursion this week?

Weetahbugdotcom

It was not me, but assuming you know what day of the week it was, maybe you can figure out which ships were in port that day, and post this same question in the Roll Call for that?

I hope you find the happy couple. What an amazing experience for them and I bet they would be thrilled to have the photo!

It was not me, but assuming you know what day of the week it was, maybe you can figure out which ships were in port that day, and post this same question in the Roll Call for that?

I hope you find the happy couple. What an amazing experience for them and I bet they would be thrilled to have the photo!

I don’t believe it was anyone on my rollcall (I started it.) and the only other ship was a HAL ship and they were pretty young, so I doubt that too.

There was someone from their bus videoing it but other than that person and me, I don’t think anyone saw it. They certainly don’t have a still photo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please if you go to Skagway and want to have a great tour. Never Monday Charters, Captain Ken Gross is your guy. He was easy to deal with and communicated well 907-612-0458. Tell him Robyn Logsdon sent you his way. My screen name is tvetan.

I don’t believe it was anyone on my rollcall (I started it.) and the only other ship was a HAL ship and they were pretty young, so I doubt that too.

I like HAL - sailed them at age 14, 33 & 35 so far ;-) [age 14 was even an Alaska cruise].

What was the bus company name? For me, that would be the place to start. I think they would have a record of who was on their buses.

I have no idea. It was a pretty generic white looking bus and I don’t think I caught any shots with it in it (I was on my own.)

What a neat think to do! you could also go on Facebook under the cruise start date and name of ship. post the question and i bet you will be lucky in your quest. good luck!

Yeah, I am in that group and it’s not any of us, unless they were on the HAL ship and I don’t see a group there :)

Yeah, I am in that group and it’s not any of us, unless they were on the HAL ship and I don’t see a group there :)

There is a page for holland america fans on the website created by Mr. Zuckerberg. I don't think I am allowed to mention his website. I would try posting there.

Kathy

I have no idea. It was a pretty generic white looking bus and I don’t think I caught any shots with it in it (I was on my own.)

Perhaps contact Dyea Dave Tours? He has a pretty generic white looking bus and does tours all over Skagway. I hope you find the happy couple!!