Miracle Mother's Day Cruise - leaving 5/13

Hi all!! We are leaving in a WEEK on the Miracle for a 7-night cruise from Tampa. Can anyone let me know with certainty what the elegant nights are? We are a group of 20 and 4 of us want to book dinner one night in the steakhouse, but we don't want to miss elegant night with the group that we are with.

I know that there will be 2 and that usually they vary, but I was hoping someone who has recently been on this itinerary/ship can give me specific nights.

Any other suggestions you may have about this cruise would be greatly appreciated! :D:D

They normally have them on sea days so Monday (5/14) for sure will be an elegant night however your second sea day is also the last full day on the trip and they don't usually have elegant night then due to people packing to debark the following morning. I'm going to guess that your second elegant night will be on Thursday, 5/17 because you're due to leave Roatan at 3PM that day which should allow time for guests to clean up and dress up for elegant night. Just a guess.... :D