VIP Photo Sea Card - MSC Seaside

tlbutler33

Just off Seaside. They take lots of photos each evening in several different stations, on several decks. They scan your card for each session and within a few hours they appear on a online account and you can use the ships WiFi to download them. I have read lots of issues of lost photos when you wait to do it after getting off ship so I took the time each day to DL the previous days.

Just off Seaside. They take lots of photos each evening in several different stations, on several decks. They scan your card for each session and within a few hours they appear on a online account and you can use the ships WiFi to download them. I have read lots of issues of lost photos when you wait to do it after getting off ship so I took the time each day to DL the previous days.

We downloaded ours today Kelly. Everything was there that I can recall. Wish I knew of a way to download them without the borders. Haven't figured that out yet.

The VIP photo package gets linked to one and only one card in a cabin. If that card isn't present when a photo is taken, simply go to the photo counter and ask them to transfer the photo(s) to the card which the VIP photo package is associated with (you will need to have both cards present and not the wrist bands). I also suggest doing this before the last evening as they are wicked busy then. Transferring photos took about 2 minutes because someone interrupted the photo team member multiple times.

Does anyone know how the photo package works with a super family (two connected balcony rooms) booked as a single booking. They have assigned myself and son to one cabin and my wife, daughter and mom to the other.

I purchased the package so it is currently in my name. Given this was one booking will one package work or do we need to purchase a second?

We downloaded ours today Kelly. Everything was there that I can recall. Wish I knew of a way to download them without the borders. Haven't figured that out yet.

Did the directions I sent you to get rid of the borders work? Worked like a charm for me.