Do you have experience with Joe Bananas Limos?

travelbug615

On 5/20/2018 at 2:16 PM, SouthernLadyinLA said:

I have used Joe Banana Limos on our cruise last month and our previous one when we had stops in Italy. Their pick-ups are on time, and in clean Mercedes vans. The drivers are typically knowledgeable and friendly. Out most recent trip was out of Naples for a boat ride to Capri. I set the tour up and then put a number of people I wanted, to keep it small. We always make new friends along the way.

We had a long drive to the port to get to our boat to take us to Capri. We had a very rough day at sea, so not exactly what we hoped for, but it was beautiful, the different grottos we say were incredibly beautiful.

We were served prosecco and snacks aboard before we got off in Capri to shop and explore. The boat ride back was much smoother and we had our driver meet us in another spot so we didn't have another long bumpy ride. We had limoncello on our ride back. That is always a treat.

The trip I had done before was on the Amalfi Coast and it was wonderful, our driver helpful and full of info to share with us. It was a great day with breathtaking photos along the way.

I would recommend the firm anytime in Italy.

With limited time in Capri, what are the recommended things to do/see? Will three hours give us enough time to get up to Capri town and back down to the marina?