1more Havana Cabana question???

riffatsea

Trying to understand the layout of the new Panorama and considering a Havana Cabana suite on deck 5. I understand now that the front patio opens out to a walking pathway and then looks out at the ocean over the ship's rail.

What about the regular door to the cabin on the other side. Does that open up to an inside hallway or is it outdoors too??

IF you walk out that "hallway door" how do you enter the pool area?

I don't see a doorway/gate???

Trying to understand the layout of the new Panorama and considering a Havana Cabana suite on deck 5. I understand now that the front patio opens out to a walking pathway and then looks out at the ocean over the ship's rail.

What about the regular door to the cabin on the other side. Does that open up to an inside hallway or is it outdoors too??

Once you leave via the "inside" door, who have to walk toward the bow of the ship, toward the Ocean Plaza, then loop back toward the stern and through the Havana Bar before getting to the Havana pool area.

It opens to an inside hall.