Vista Punchliner location?

MBP1

Punchliner/Limelight Lounge is down on deck 4 aft, one interesting thing to note the comedy moves to the fwd theater for the late 11pm shows and the Limelight Lounge becomes the disco..

That’s different than when I was on Vista. When did they change that?

That’s different than when I was on Vista. When did they change that?

I know someone on a social media site recently mentioned that on Horizon they had both adult comedy shows in the liquid lounge on nights the dancers were off. Nothing about them moving the 11pm show on other nights though. I wondered if they were messing with around with that on Vista as well since they are the same class. I also heard that the limelight serves as the nightclub on Horizon.

Punchliner/Limelight Lounge is down on deck 4 aft, one interesting thing to note the comedy moves to the fwd theater for the late 11pm shows and the Limelight Lounge becomes the disco..

Yeah, this is different from when we were on Vista too.....all comedy was in Limelight Lounge....but it was always so crowded, they kicked you out between early and late shows and had to line up in the hall outside.....uggghhh.....very congested and big mess which may be why they moved the late show??

Yeah, this is different from when we were on Vista too.....all comedy was in Limelight Lounge....but it was always so crowded, they kicked you out between early and late shows and had to line up in the hall outside.....uggghhh.....very congested and big mess which may be why they moved the late show??

How much time was between shows? In my recent cruises (not on Vista) they've had like an hour between shows and the place clears out on it's own because nobody wants to sit there for an hour.

How much time was between shows? In my recent cruises (not on Vista) they've had like an hour between shows and the place clears out on it's own because nobody wants to sit there for an hour.

The vista show times while I was on were weird.

we were used to a 7:30 & 9:00 family show and than back to back 10:30 and 11:30 adult shows.

On vista they had comedy shows that started at 5:30 :confused::confused:Than 7 or 7:30, 9 and the adult show will be in the front theater. When it transitioned to the front theater, both comedians were together, meaning no separation between say arvin and tommy K, one will just bring out the next.

The vista show times while I was on were weird.

we were used to a 7:30 & 9:00 family show and than back to back 10:30 and 11:30 adult shows.

On vista they had comedy shows that started at 5:30 :confused::confused:Than 7 or 7:30, 9 and the adult show will be in the front theater. When it transitioned to the front theater, both comedians were together, meaning no separation between say arvin and tommy K, one will just bring out the next.

On Breeze the PG shows were at 7pm and 8pm. Then the adult shows were at 9:30 and 11:30. So the first late show would let out around 10...and the place would clear out on it's own for at least an hour. I'd come back 11:10-11:15 and have no problem getting a good seat.