Drinks package deals

Just received an email from Royal Caribbean regarding drink package deals.

On my ship I can get one delux drinks package and the second at half price, along with the son’s package I can save £184 compared to what I paid a while ago.

My question is can I cancel you existing drinks packages and reorder to get this deal and will there be a cancellation charge?

Went and cancelled my drinks packages and reordered but not getting the buy one get one half price offer, just getting both at 30% off. There’s still a saving of £54 which was still worth it but less than I expected.

I think it’s a bit misleading, when you go online it’s showing the price at £31.50 but this is the 30% discounted price not full retail so I was never going to get £184.

Yeah, the pricing is a bit misleading (what else is new?).

I just called to cancel 2x Deluxe Drink Package and 1x VOOM 1-device plan. I replaced it with 1x Deluxe Drinks and 1x Deluxe Drinks + VOOM. Total savings was just over CAD$100.

Not going to impact the overall budget of the trip all that much, but a hundred bucks in my pocket is better than a hundred bucks in RCCL's.

Yeah, the pricing is a bit misleading (what else is new?).

I just called to cancel 2x Deluxe Drink Package and 1x VOOM 1-device plan. I replaced it with 1x Deluxe Drinks and 1x Deluxe Drinks + VOOM. Total savings was just over CAD$100.

Not going to impact the overall budget of the trip all that much, but a hundred bucks in my pocket is better than a hundred bucks in RCCL's.

If I hadn’t already the free VOOM I would have went for it too.

It’s actually a better saving that I thought, on the original purchase it took off the $50 credit I had but somehow this didn’t come off the reorder so taking this into account the saving would have been £92.