72 hour sale

KarenS

My cruise qualifies for the 72 hour 20% off internet, excursions etc. When I look at the price of the unlimited internet there is an arrow pointing to the total that says "Price shown reflects your discount" but the cost is the same as before the sale. Should I call Celebrity or does the correct cost show up when I check out?

My cruise qualifies for the 72 hour 20% off internet, excursions etc. When I look at the price of the unlimited internet there is an arrow pointing to the total that says "Price shown reflects your discount" but the cost is the same as before the sale. Should I call Celebrity or does the correct cost show up when I check out?

The immediate answer would be to go to checkout to see? Although if it does not show you may then have to cancel the order and then query with Celebrity.

Our cruise shows 20% discount on selected shore excursions. The listed discount price is the same as the original price. Put excursion in cart and no change.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The operative adjective here is 'selected' thus leading me to believe that the excursion you 'selected' is not one 'selected' by X for a discount, possibly?

Have you tried other excursions to verify which ones are 'selected' and qualify for the discount(s) on your sailing?

bon voyage

I called Celebrity to see why the internet discount was showing up as only 10% in my cart. She explained that the discount is applied to the onboard price of the internet not the price shown online. :rolleyes:

The operative adjective here is 'selected' thus leading me to believe that the excursion you 'selected' is not one 'selected' by X for a discount, possibly?

Have you tried other excursions to verify which ones are 'selected' and qualify for the discount(s) on your sailing?

bon voyage

The one I tried had a 20% banner across the excursion description. Only a few excursions designated as discounted, but not really discounted.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I called Celebrity to see why the internet discount was showing up as only 10% in my cart. She explained that the discount is applied to the onboard price of the internet not the price shown online. :rolleyes:

It's always the way. The online price is a pre-cruise price, which is 10% off the on board price. The sale is 20% off of the on board price.

The sale price is also not combinable with any Captain's Club discount, whilst the pre-cruise price is. If you're a Captain's Club Select member or above you're better off not buying during a sale.