Izumi for lunch only a "sea days"

We'll be on Explorer of the Seas out of Seattle next month. We would like to do Izumi for lunch, but that is only available on sea days. Does anyone know if the day we leave Tracy Arm Fjord at noon is considered a sea day?

Thank you!

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but my understanding of the Tracy Arms Fjord is that you're just sailing through/around the area. This isn't really a "port" right? That's why I wasn't sure if that would be considered a "sea day" or not.

Yeah, I would assume that all days that you're not in "port" would be "sea" days, notwithstanding any scenic cruising you may be doing. That said, when we did Alaska, we were outside during the "scenic" times and I can't remember if any venues or anything were closed during that time.

Isn't the Tracy Arm cruising prior to docking in Ketchikan?

We did that last year on Radiance.....and I took advantage of the wonderful viewing the whole time we were in the Misty Fjords,

The buffet will be definitely be open.

I just went to look this up in my compass from my explorer cruise last July only to discover I didn't save them! But this isn't a port day. The ship doesn't stop and you can't get off. It's like a scenic sea day. I would assume everything is open as normal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app