Grand Cayman question

If you want to go to Stingray City I highly recommend that you book it yourself and not go on the ship sponsored tour. Captain Marvin, Native Way or Moby Dick are all good choices and will be less expensive then the ship sponsored tour. The biggest advantage will be the number of people on the tour. The ship sponsored tour will put a 100 people in the water. The private tour may have a dozen people on the boat. The local tour operators are smart. They know when a ship arrives and they know when a ship leaves the island. They won’t let you miss your boat. Have fun. Don’t panic when you feel the stingrays slither around your feet for the first time. They are like puppies. Just don’t step on them. I have been to Stingray City several times and I have never seen anyone have an issue with a stingray. While you are at it....go to Hell too. And pick up a rum cake in port too. They can last up to 6 months unopened in your pantry.

How do you book Native Way? There is no option on the website. Do I just email them?