My Miracle Review.

jayscore

Miracle 4-29 to 5-6.

I won't be complaining about this cruise, as it went just fine. There was a delay with boarding, but, "it" happens..

My big disappointment was the total lack of instruction prior to muster drill, instruction what to do when arriving at ports having tenders, and which gangways to use at either.

My steward "whined" about when we would like our cabin serviced*. Actually, having his gang leaving four X towels, etc. , at the AM service worked out great!

Our wait staff in the dining room were totally worked to the bone keeping up with our dining orders, causing us to be ":ushered" out for that next service.

C'mon CCL, give your staff a break, and hire more to make our cruise a better experience!

DH and I sailed on the March 24th Miracle and didn't experience any of the complaints! We found the crew to be very attentive, including YTD staff and our cabin steward. There were plenty of announcements regarding the muster drill and where to disembark in the ports. The cruise was wonderful - #32 on Carnival and #45 total.

Miracle 4-29 to 5-6.

I won't be complaining about this cruise, as it went just fine. There was a delay with boarding, but, "it" happens..

My big disappointment was the total lack of instruction prior to muster drill, instruction what to do when arriving at ports having tenders, and which gangways to use at either.

My steward "whined" about when we would like our cabin serviced*. Actually, having his gang leaving four X towels, etc. , at the AM service worked out great!

Our wait staff in the dining room were totally worked to the bone keeping up with our dining orders, causing us to be ":ushered" out for that next service.

C'mon CCL, give your staff a break, and hire more to make our cruise a better experience!

I was on this sailing as well and didn't experience most of these issues, minus the delay in boarding which I heard was due to a technical problem at the port of Tampa.

The Fun Aboard Fun Ashore covered tendering information and the sticker pickup was in the fun times. I think some of the confusion about muster drill may be due to the fact that there are no speakers in the cabin for announcements. We were sitting out on our balcony and were able to hear them just fine, but we couldn't hear anything from inside of the cabin.

I noticed as far as gangway information, they didn't really announce it until after they were already letting people off of the ship, possibly to ease congestion (which worked because we always got off super fast).

We had your time dining and didn't feel rushed, but we usually don't spend more than an hour at dinner anyway. Maybe it depends on what time you're eating.

Sent from my iPad using Forums