Fridges on the POA?

Can anyone tell me if the deck 11 cabins on the Pride of America has fridges in the cabins (specifically 11014 & 11015)?

I am pretty certain all cabins on PoA have the typical "minibar fridge" that you find in all cabins on the rest of the NCL ships in the fleet. Similar to the minibars you find in many hotels.

I am pretty certain all cabins on PoA have the typical "minibar fridge" that you find in all cabins on the rest of the NCL ships in the fleet. Similar to the minibars you find in many hotels.

I agree and you can ask your room attendant to remove its contents. Yow wont find the fridge that cold so be selective as to what you put into it.

I asked my room steward face to face to remove the items. Sure no problem, I was told. They didn’t. So i removed all items myself and put them next to the fridge. They sat there for a day. We all know how space is Important so I took all the items and moved them across the room. The items stayed there for the duration of my cruise. The morning of debarkation I thought well I did all the work, might as well keep going and put all items back in the fridge for the next guest!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums