2nd Seaside cruise booked. Prices seem too good to be true for families.

tallnthensome

So, my DW and daughters liked the Seaside so much I decided to book her again for March 2020 and was on the MSC site looking at the offerings. I was able to book the 15 day back to back (East/West) for only $2984 for an inside cabin Fantastica experience. We had Bella balcony in April. This comes with the "Drinks on Us" promo as well. It's just too good of a price to pass up for 15 days on such a nice ship. I mean, how and where else can you take a 10 and 12 year old (at that time) on a 15 day cruise where the charge for them is whopping $43 total each? I mean seriously? I know the MSC website is glitchy but it was only $43 a piece for taxes/charges for each of us for 15 days, It was way more for the one we took in April. I mean, with the kids getting the drinks promo it's almost as if MSC is paying you to take kids at only $43 dollars ..... Can all of this be right or a site glitch again?

It does seem to good to be true, but it will be a while before you truly find out lol. For my 7 day cruise the taxes for my 2 kids were about $107 each, and add another $87 each for the daily service charge.

It does seem to good to be true, but it will be a while before you truly find out lol. For my 7 day cruise the taxes for my 2 kids were about $107 each, and add another $87 each for the daily service charge.
Yeah, we will see ... Hope they don't cancel my booking. Our taxes were higher for our 7 day as well. I'm not counting kids gratuities in that $43. I mean, the second leg of the back to back (western) is the one we took in April so how could it be less by a lot when included on the 15 day? It doesn't make sense ..... which is fine with me, LOL! :D

For both our 2019 Seaside (Caribbean) and 2020 Grandiosa (Mediterranean) Cruises, kids under 17 only pay port fees/taxes (don’t quote me on exact charges, but it’s a small amount). It’s a great deal for families.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought it was a glitch, too, when I looked at a B2B on 2/22 and one on 2/29 (East-West or West-East. On both, the Fees and Taxes were $43.16. When I looked at doing one week, the Taxes and Fees went to $147! It makes no sense, but I'm not going to worry about it. Went with 2/22 to 3/7 in Yacht Club.. Two week total was only $1504 more than one week. No brainer for us!

So, my DW and daughters liked the Seaside so much I decided to book her again for March 2020 and was on the MSC site looking at the offerings. I was able to book the 15 day back to back (East/West) for only $2984 for an inside cabin Fantastica experience. We had Bella balcony in April. This comes with the "Drinks on Us" promo as well. It's just too good of a price to pass up for 15 days on such a nice ship. I mean, how and where else can you take a 10 and 12 year old (at that time) on a 15 day cruise where the charge for them is whopping $43 total each? I mean seriously? I know the MSC website is glitchy but it was only $43 a piece for taxes/charges for each of us for 15 days, It was way more for the one we took in April. I mean, with the kids getting the drinks promo it's almost as if MSC is paying you to take kids at only $43 dollars ..... Can all of this be right or a site glitch again?

I thought it was a glitch, too, when I looked at a B2B on 2/22 and one on 2/29 (East-West or West-East. On both, the Fees and Taxes were $43.16. When I looked at doing one week, the Taxes and Fees went to $147! It makes no sense, but I'm not going to worry about it. Went with 2/22 to 3/7 in Yacht Club.. Two week total was only $1504 more than one week. No brainer for us!

$43.16 is the usual port taxes etc for Mediterranean cruises so maybe a glitch on the system. Ken