Oasis vs Allure cabin storage comparision

PH8

Been on Oasis a few times.......never Allure.

Noticed lack of storage on Oasis in a regular balcony.

Is Allure the same???

For the time frame,we are looking at,AL is cheaper than OA,but I do like the convenience of driving to Pt Canaveral..

Except for the shows and a few other things,I do not think there is much difference,is there?? Anything outstanding?

Thanks Bob......friend of mine said they had lots of storage...guess I brought way more..;p;p;p

I agree with you Kathy, I think they took a step backwards with design of balcony staterooms on Oasis/Allure compared to Voyager/Freedom/Radiance ships.

The desk has drawers only on one side and no drawer in the center. No drawers in the nightstands either. Closet is a pain for two people to access at the same time when the bed is next to the closet. Sliding doors too.

Our bed was next to the balcony and we thought getting into the closet was a nightmare.

They also put the safe in the closet, which increases the need to get into the closet.

The Coastal Kitchen experience on Oasis was much nicer. The SL is a little larger since they don't do Chef's Table up there. But it's not furnished well. Just two big round tables

Interesting, we did Chef's Table up in Viking Crown on Oasis last June. Where did they move it?

Bob I have a question for you, not related to this conversation. Whom should I direct an email to in regards to duplicate Roll Call Threads. I started # 1 and Joe started # 2, Thank You.

1. Allure of the Seas : Eastern Caribbean April 26, 2020

2. Allure of the Seas Roll Call 26 April 2020. ( Keep this one )

Gay

Bob I have a question for you, not related to this conversation. Whom should I direct an email to in regards to duplicate Roll Call Threads. I started # 1 and Joe started # 2, Thank You.

1. Allure of the Seas : Eastern Caribbean April 26, 2020

2. Allure of the Seas Roll Call 26 April 2020. ( Keep this one )

Gay

I merged the threads so nothing has been lost. I kept the title with the date as "April 26, 2020" because that form of the date works well with the auto indexing feature.

Thank you Bob, the threads apparently were started within 1 hour of each other and I was alerted by the lady who joined my roll Call.I will remember the Title format you spoke of for future Roll Calls that I might start. Thanks again.:)

Gay

You're very welcome Gay.