Hideaway Heist????

Trying to find out if this show is still being presented on Harmony of The Seas. I found something on internet that mentions it. In following up with Crown and Anchor they gave somewhat conflicting information. One that the only reserved show was the Fine Line. But they did not confirm that any other shown called Hideaway Heist was being delivered on Harmony. Yet elsewhere on the internet I see references to this as a diving swimming show. We did reserve the Fine Line at Aqua Theater. Not sure if that one includes diving swimming or high wire acrobatics.

Trying to find out if this show is still being presented on Harmony of The Seas. I found something on internet that mentions it. In following up with Crown and Anchor they gave somewhat conflicting information. One that the only reserved show was the Fine Line. But they did not confirm that any other shown called Hideaway Heist was being delivered on Harmony. Yet elsewhere on the internet I see references to this as a diving swimming show. We did reserve the Fine Line at Aqua Theater. Not sure if that one includes diving swimming or high wire acrobatics.

I have only heard about this being on the Anthem.

Thanks that might explain it... well maybe we will try a cruise on Anthem if not available on Harmony

Oops. Thinking of the wrong show. Sorry about that. Anthem does not have an Aqua Theater.

I was thinking of the substitute/fake "escape room" show that they do now in Two70.

As Emily Litella would say, "Never mind." :D

Fine Line is the main Aqua show. Includes acrobats, diving, flying, and high wire. This is the main show, compared to Oasis of Dreams and OceanAria on Oasis/Allure, but this is a bigger show.

Hideaway Heist is the daytime aqua show. Still a show, but not as big of spectacle. This is comparable to Splish Splash on Oasis or Let Me Entertain You on Allure.

Fine Line is bookable, Hideaway will just be scheduled on the compass.

Thanks to all for the information about Hideaway show. I will pass the information on to the rest of my group. That is one less thing to reserve a seat for. Good to know that there will be 2 afternoon shows for us to consider.

No, it is on the Harmony. I was on the 3/31 sailing and it was shown. There are no reservations for that show or the i-skate shiw. You just show up. It was on the last couple days of the cruise and the Harmony was great!

Just to say the same as others... We didn't even know about it before hand but it was in the compass. So we went to check it out and were surprised it was a full aqua show! So yeah, it's not really advertised or anything ahead of time, just look at the compass or even ask at guest services when the times are. Then show up and enjoy. Seating was plentiful.

IMO The Hideaway heist show was better than splash splash or the Madagascar shows on Oasis/Allure. It features the synchronized swimmers and has many fun characters. They showed it late enough the day when we sailed that it was dark IMO made it even better.