Specialty dining

Ladyaruba

we have dinner at the Pinnacle and Canaletto included as part of our trip.

I would like to book one of them for our first night but not sure if they are all ready reserved!

Should I just book one and change if needed?

Yes -- then once on the ship once you find out which nights you have been assigned to the specialty restaurants, if the dates don't suit you, then you can talk to both managers and hopefully change things to you liking.

Thanks.

Wasn't sure if they were assigned or not.

If what we are assigned works then I should be able to just cancel any that I make ahead of time, correct?

I wouldn’t wait until getting onboard. I always call HAL and make reservations for the time and night I want. This would be especially true if you wanted the first night underway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wouldn’t wait until getting onboard. I always call HAL and make reservations for the time and night I want. This would be especially true if you wanted the first night underway.
I thought the reason for the discount on dining packages is that you cannot make reservations for the night we want before boarding.

I thought the reason for the discount on dining packages is that you cannot make reservations for the night we want before boarding.

I guess that would depend on the restrictions on your discount. We have not experienced that on our dining packages. It always pays to follow the instructions on your package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I see three packages offered,and all indicate, "Reservations are to be made once onboard."

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I was told the vouchers/coupons would be waiting for us and if we didn't like the assigned date/times we could change them.

Just didn't want to wait until onboard to try and reserve the first night.

Our first cruise, so will just go with the flow!