Dining Reservations Bliss 7/21 sailing

Mikalen

I tried to make dining reservations today for the 7/21 sailing, however, the only choice was for 1 person. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, we are staying in the Haven so wasn't sure if we could call the Haven pre concierge number.

There have been a few reports on here lately of people only being able to book for one.

From memory, they were able to get reservations for more people by phoning. I have also read that for at least some of them the problem did resolve itself after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had the same problem. I went back in later and was able to make a reservation for 2 for one restaurant, but not for another. I called and spoke to a very nice woman who was able to make all my reservations for me over the phone.

I tried to make dining reservations today for the 7/21 sailing, however, the only choice was for 1 person. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, we are staying in the Haven so wasn't sure if we could call the Haven pre concierge number.

Reservations opened in March. Much of the reservations might be sold out. The pre-concierge usually can't get anything you can't do yourself. It is much, much better to work with the concierge Adrian and his concierge staff onboard. They will be able to move all of your reservations around. Adrian is one of the better concierge in the fleet.